Backtesting reports

Hello,

I would like to ask you:
What additional back-testing statistics would you like to see in AmiBroker?

Please give me your suggestions with the description.

For version 3.64 already included are:

- Annual system percentage profit
- Annual B&H percentage profit

- Maximum drawback calculated from maximum equity value
to the minimum equity value
(BTW: How to name this one? I have no idea)
(note this is different from current max. drawback calculation which
computes max. equity dip from the trade entry)

- Bars out of market

I have got already some of your earlier suggestions
but anyone has something more?

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
http://www.amibroker.com