Re: data import

David,

You ask why people complain like this. It is not uncommon for
advocates of other software products to join groups for the sole
purpose to criticize and point out how this other product is better
than this group's software. I do not know if this is the case
here,
but I always ask myself if someone thinks another product is better,
then why are they in this products group?

Personally, I think we (AmiBroker users) are very fortunate to have a
developer like TJ, who responds quickly to our questions and
suggestions and improves his software so frequently (usually
monthly), and from reading this group's messages it seems like
most
of the group realizes it.

Mark Baumann

from