Re: [amibroker] Import problem with amiquote 1.2

Hello,

Yahoo's historical quotes are known to be more reliable
than current. Also during some time before market open
the current quotes Yahoo page may show incorrect data.

Shorter histories: could you please send me the ticker
for which it happens? Also: please check the sizes
of AQH files, maybe data transfer was interrupted?

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
http://www.amibroker.com