Import problem with amiquote 1.2

Hi TJ,
I only download US-quotes with amiquote. If I download historical
quotes, the quotes in amibroker be correct and when i download
current quotes sometimes some quotes are not correct.

Example: Today I've downloaded amd historical quotes. the quote frome
yesterday is correct. After them I downloaded the current quotes for
amd and then the quote from yesterday is false and no volume
yesterday.

And another problem is,that some stocks, that I've saved with the
last 5 years, amibroker shows only the last 5-10 days.