Re: Wish list

TJ:

To add credence to Moon Phase indicator, re: Gann's notations --
Myles Walker has recently published (Trader's World, I believe) on
his observations (of how Gann used astrological symbols on his
charts).

I would likewise suggest adding, to the Wish List, Walker's excellent
previous work on Elliott "C Wave" analysis; he defines 11 types of C
waves.

The initial impulse 1 thu 5 (and A & B), or corrective A & B might
be "eye- balled" by us, with an 11 part C wave identifier plot
progrection automated over the chart as the subsequent bar-by-bar
price action proceeds.

I would be willing to fax you a few pages of his 11 definitions and
graphical representations, if this would be considered legal and
ethical; otherwise I could locate url of article, or send you the
book.