Re: Directional Indicator Graph

Dimitris

Am I doing this right to use your "foreign" type indicators?

1. Place one of these onto a graph sheet and see the output for a
particular security.

2. To move to another security I need to remove that previously
placed
indicator from the graph sheet.

3. Now I must go to the "All" section and remove that "foreign"
security artifact from the security listing.

4. Now I am able to select a new security to look at again.

5. Place the same "Foreign" type indicator on the graph sheet to
check
this one.

As I understand it, I must delete the "Foreign" security each time
since these are additive in nature. I also must delete the indicator
each time because just moving to another security provides me with an
opportunity to have major errors come up in Amibroker and actually
shut down Amibroker (my experience) if I am not careful by leaving
the
indicator on the graph sheet originally placed.

Thanks for this work.

Steve W.