RE: [amibroker] QP2 Quotes

Thank you Tomasz.

>I will create an abstract data access layer that will expose single
interface
>to AmiBroker. The abstract data access layer will be able to "talk" with
>multiple content provides enabling direct quote feed from multiple sources
>including standard AmiBroker database, QP2, TC2000, Quote.com (Realtime
feed)

Would it be possible to include 'more-space' in the access layer so that us
programmers(hacks) can expose more information about a particular security
(i.e. QP fundamental data)? This way it wouldn't be data vendor specific,
but it would allow for more information if the data vendor provides it.

Thanks again for your tremendous support.

Peter Gialames