Re: [amibroker] Re: DT's work

Hello,

> Yes, I see I did not pick up all the "gotchas" on my first reading of
> that document. I am not accustomed to running SW that has to be
> manually reset before each use. :(

Please note that the composites idea and implementation is
quite innovative and experimental. As far as I know no other software
does allow that kind of indicators (even those multi-thousand dollar tools).

The idea was born during my discussions with Dimitris Tsokakis,
who wanted to generate some cross-market statistics.
First I thought I need to generate external files for this kind of statistics,
then, during one summer night I found that one can generate
an "artificial" stock that will hold the statistics using AmiBroker's automation
object and then the code was born.

What I can promise - is a better support for composite indicators in future
versions and more user friendliness so you will not need to click to much :-)

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
http://www.amibroker.com