>From:
Dimitris
Tsokakis
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 07 July 2001 17:03
Subject: [amibroker] GAIN-LOSS
ISSUES

A first step to enlarge Advissues possibilities is
the att. code,
searching for issues with any gain the last 20 days and
issues with loss
or unchanged related to their price 20 days
ago.
Changing the time interval, or the roc price, you maydemand
more
specific conditions.
The att. gif explains, among the others, why we use
oscillators in Technical
Analysis Study. The population of Gainers and Loosers
oscillates between
maximum and minimum level in perpetuum.
Time intervals between crosses possibly introduce a relation
to waves or
Fibonacci time series, but I think it is enough for
now.

Dimitris Tsokakis Your use of
Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.