Re: Australian indexes

--- In amibroker@xxxx, jomickmitch@xxxx wrote:
> Hi Max
> I was just at Investorweb and joined as a casual member and
couldn't
> find any data to download. Can you give me any more info on how
> find it at their site.
> Thanks
> Mick

Hi Mick. Navigation of Investorweb is slightly arcane. However, do
this:-

Go to their website.

On the left panel, click on "SHARES"

When the next screen pops up, enter your member ID and password.
Tick "Remember my details" if you want Windoze to do so. Click "Login"

On next screen to pop up click "SHARES", again on the left panel.

On the next screen left panel click "DOWNLOAD PRICING"

On the next screen enter the details you want on the right hand "ALL
SECURITIES" panel. Metastock filetype works fine.

When the data downloads go File-->Save as....
Use a filename of your choice. I use numeric day's date e.g 050701
Save the data as a TEXT FILE.

Import to AmiBroker in the usual fashion.

Bob's your uncle.

Cheers, MaxA.