Re: Australian indexes

--- In amibroker@xxxx, dre@xxxx wrote:
> For Australian data, after demise of Aust-Stock
> turned to Hooyaya. Now they have stopped including indexes
> (since April). Any Australian users tell me where/how they get
> indexes data now? Cant find them on Yahoo either.

Have a look at http://www.investorweb.com.au
You can register as a casual member and get a daily download free of
charge. The download includes indices and options.
You can select the download format, Metastock, Insight Trader, Ezy
etc.
There is lots of other good info on the site, particularly if you pay
for an upmarket membership.
Hope this helps,
Max Andersen, Orange, NSW.

No need to worry about the world having come to an end overnight.
It is already tomorrow in Australia.