>From:
Tomasz Janeczko

To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2001 4:19
PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Improve your
trading

Hi Peter,

>For those interested in improving their
income as opposed to becoming a software developer, I received a free intro to
the site below
This one is good :-)))

For your information: I have got plans on
improving current AFL library (<A
href="">http://www.amibroker.com/library/list.php)
so it will include not only formulas &
descriptions but also the results of system tests so you will be
able
to examine quickly if your favourite system
outperforms the others or not.

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczko===============AmiBroker - the
comprehensive share manager.<A
href="">http://www.amibroker.com