Re: New Breath Indicators, part 1

Hi David,
As I see in your graph, you are in weekly mode.
Let me please express some thoughts.
1. As you read in the definitions
"OBI is the population of overbought stocks, under any overbought
criteria,
calculated as a variable on daily basis.
Extension may be considered on weekly or monthly or yearly basis."
2. As it is clearly expressed in
http://www.amibroker.com/newsletter/12-2001.html
" So the first line of our formula will be:
values = rsi() < 30;
This will store "true" in the values array for all date points when
RSI is less than 30.
Then we will enable AFL scripting host and prepare the date arrays
that we will use
later in the scripting part to add the artificial quote on
appropriate date"
and, in the script part
"for( i = 0; i < days.length; i++ )"
3. In #2828 and #2833 mails it is also clear that scans and
explorations do not handle
weekly data for the moment.
Since composites creation comes through scanning procedure, I
understand that
OSI & OBI should be calculated for now on daily basis.
If it would be possible, send us a daily chart.
I will revert with examples and gifs.
Thank you very much for your interest.

Best regards
Dimitris Tsokakis
--- In amibroker@xxxx, "David Holzgrefe" <dtholz@xxxx> wrote:
> TJ & DT I can see the excitement in Tomasz note re these new
indicators, attached is a pic showing them and the xao Australia

> Could you please explain them a little more
>

> Thanks David

Stochastic,
> with minimized lag (sometimes lag is negative !) and, the most
> important, steady curves whithout whipsaws (the permanent
headache of
> Technical Analysis).
>
> B. RSUP, RSDP and NDI, PDI
> ie Relative Slope Up Pivot
> Relative Slope Down Pivot
> Negative Divergence Issues
> Positive Divergence Issues.
>
> Curves with sudden spikes, complementary to OSI and OBI, giving
the
> final confirmation of a trend reversal or , sometimes,
anticipating