Re: [amibroker] New Breath Indicators, part 1

Hello group,

Mr. Dimitris Tsokakis has done great job
introducing these new breadth indicators.
What is the most important is that they give
quite good and reliable signals
before important market moves. I would advise to
test his work on your local
markets and see for yourself.

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczko===============AmiBroker - the
comprehensive share manager.<A