New Breath Indicators, part 1

The creation of marvellous "composites" by Tomasz Janeczko,
gave to me the opportunity to materialize a new set of breath
indicators, examining the market as a whole.
The first group* is already placed in the AFL Library.

There are two kinds of indicators:

A. OSI and OBI
ie oversold issues and overbought issues.

Smooth curves, complementary in use, based on RSI and Stochastic,
with minimized lag (sometimes lag is negative !) and, the most
important, steady curves whithout whipsaws (the permanent headache of
Technical Analysis).

B. RSUP, RSDP and NDI, PDI
ie Relative Slope Up Pivot
Relative Slope Down Pivot
Negative Divergence Issues
Positive Divergence Issues.

Curves with sudden spikes, complementary to OSI and OBI, giving the
final confirmation of a trend reversal or , sometimes, anticipating
it.
Minimized lag or even negative lag is also a characteristic of this
kind.

I hope that the introduction of these indicators will help the
Technical Analyst to investigate the stockmarkets deeply, extending
his comprehension.
Advissues, decissues and uncissues will not stand alone anymore.

Dimitris Tsokakis

*non-volume breath indicators