>From:
<A title=GEERTS.JOHAN@xxxx
href="">GEERTS.JOHAN@xxxx
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2001 9:06
AM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: YAHOO!
Downloader
Hello Tomasz,Thanks Tomasz, but when I copy the URL
to the browser "Address" area, it works, but when I start Yahoo
downloader, I still have the same problems.  Is there maybe an other
thing I did wrong?Best regards,Johan--- In <A
href="">amibroker@xxxx..., "Tomasz Janeczko" <<A
href="">tj@xxxx...> wrote:> Hi,> > The
message means that "quote.yahoo.com" address can't be resolved to theIP
address used> to connect to the real machine. This may be due to the
temporary network problems or local> DNS problem. > Copy the
URL to the browser "Address" area and check if it works on your
machine.> > > Best regards,> Tomasz
Janeczko> ===============> AmiBroker - the comprehensive share
manager.> <A
href="">http://www.amibroker.com>
GEERTS.JOHAN@xxxx >   To: amibroker@xxxx >
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2001 2:16 AM>   Subject: [amibroker]
YAHOO! Downloader> > >   Hi,>
>   I've downloaded the "Yahoo downloader script" and the
"URL Get",>   but always have errors.  I hope you can
understand the following lines>   (*), because I have a
Dutch version of Windows and had to try to >   translate
it.> >   Error messages :> >
URL GET>   The name or the adres of the server can't be
resolved (*)> >   Windows Scripting
Host>   Download of <A
href="">http://quote.yahoo.com/d/quotes.csv?s=<ticker
>   symbols>&f=snl1d1ohgv&c=.csv failed>
>   I hope someone can help me.> >
Best regards,> >   Johan> >
>         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
>
>        >
>   Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms
of Service.Your
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.