>From:
<A title=David.Regan@xxxx
href="">David Regan
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2001 4:21
PM
Subject: FW: [amibroker]
Favourites

don't get a menu when I right click with the mouse. I have found a way todo
it though. If I select the stock information then there is a check box
indicating whether or not the stock is a favourite.
<SPAN
class=837311914-13062001>
<SPAN
class=837311914-13062001>Regards,
<SPAN
class=837311914-13062001>
<SPAN
class=837311914-13062001>David.
<SPAN
class=837311914-13062001>
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Tiziano Fogliata
[mailto:fogliata@xxxx]Sent: 13 June 2001
14:23To: <A
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
Re: [amibroker] FavouritesAt 14.32 13/06/2001,
yahoo@xxxx used the keyboard to type what
follows:>What is the point of the favourites folder in the ticker
tree? I've>looked through the help and tried all the menu options but
can't find>a way of adding a stock to the folder from the all
folder.Select the stock with your mouse -> right button -> "Add
to favourites"Bye,Tiziano.Your use of
Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.
Your