Re: [amibroker] Auto deletion of untraded stocks.

Hi,

Everything is described in details in <A
href="">http://www.amibroker.com/newsletter/05-2000.html
Take special attention to the following
line:
/* ask the user for the
decision */var AskUser = true;

All you need to do is assign false to this
variable

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczko===============AmiBroker - the
comprehensive share manager.<A
href="">http://www.amibroker.com