Re: [amibroker] Trading Gateway

Although I would be interested in building a program system for
real-time trades I am not really interested in real-time or "Day" trades
at this point. I more or less want a way to automate the "inching" of
stops up/down as price rises/drops.

I get the data for Amibroker via TC2000 which has the ability to get
real-time data and data down to the tick. I subscribe to their daily
data service and not the real-time. Tick level data is one of the
features I would like to see in Amibroker though.

--
Richard Druckenmiller
radruc@xxxx