Re: [amibroker] Position functions

On Wed, 6 Jun 2001 at 19:51:04, traders10@xxxx
wrote about [amibroker] Position functions:

2. EntryPrice:  when the trading system buys or shorts you want to
set stops based on this price.  I have seen some of the workarounds
the MetaStocks guys have to use...ugly

Sorry, I cannot answer your question, but have some of my own related to
this. Do you use a particular formula to identify your Entry Price?
What is your reasoning for determining this Price?

Also from the impressions I've picked up in here re MetaStock, I'm very
glad I chose AB.

Peter Carr, thanks for the repost of your correlation Fn.

You're very welcome :-)

Peter

--
Peter Carr