>From:
Richard
Druckenmiller
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2001 9:42
AM
Subject: [amibroker] Trading
Gateway
I am looking for a trading "gateway".  That is a
broker/service thatallows you to place trades with them programmatically
via HTTP protocolthus bypassing a Web Browser.  In other words I
would like to writeprograms to place trades automatically from within
Amibroker or outsideAmibroker with VB or Java.-- Richard
Druckenmiller<A
href="">radruc@xxxxYour
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.