Chart Sheets query

Hi TJ & All,

The multiple sheets facility is very useful in that it enables you to
quickly look at the state of multiple indicators.

However if a Guru with signals (arrows) is attached to say Sheet 1
(containing a price pane) when the other sheets are selected (containing
indicator panes only) then no signals are displayed. Reasoning that AB can
only display signals on a price pane I then added price pane to Sheet 2 but
could only get signals to display on here by restoring Guru dialogue
(previously minimised) and hitting Refresh. Now I had signals displayed on
Sheets 1 and 2 and could flip between them OK. But when I moved (via ticker
list) to next stock only one sheet displayed signals again. All this left me
with a number of questions:-

1. Is signal display dependent on a price pane being present?
2. Should/could signals be displayed on an indicator pane?
3. If 1 above is true then should all Sheets with a price pane have signals
displayed automatically (without having to hit Refresh on each Sheet and/or
Stock)?
4. Is the design one Guru per stock or can you have different Guru for each
price pane?

Reading back thru this it sounds about as clear as mud. I hope TJ can make
sense of it. Basically what I am trying to achieve is simply to see the
signals on all sheets as I flip thru them. Why didn't I just say that at the
start!

Regards
John