Auto Analysis: Scan V3.60

Hi Tomasz & others,

1. V 3.60 Scan does not appear to be handling the new short trading signals
(short, cover). On a bi-dreictional system I only see Buys and Sells (for
longs) in the browse list. I was expecting to see:-

Buy (or maybe Open Long) for long entry
Sell (or maybe Exit Long) for long exit
Short (or maybe Open Short) for short entry
Cover (or maybe Exit Short) for short exit

(I suggested the "maybe" descriptions just to be more consistent with the
trade descriptions which are used in Backtest trades browse list).

2. Is Scan supposed to observe the types of trade selection in the Settings
dialogue? i.e. short, long, both. I think it would be useful if it did -
makes it easier when developing a system to concentrate on one side at a
time then finally put them together.

Thanks
John