[amibroker] Registration

I have a mail from Tomas with an attachment for the registration to Amibroker,
but I cannot find a way to open it. I have also been to the web site and all
I can find is instructions for a new download of the program, I have also
been in Amibroker help and can only find how to go to the web site and
download a new program, so then I went in explorer and come up with the same
attachment that I cannot open.
In Tomas mail there is talk of a file (brokey.dll) and he says it will be in
the main directory, but I cannot find any main directory, I must be pretty
stupid with all these other people doing fine, sorry but I greatly would
appreciate some clear instruction to be able follow in order for me to use
the program fully.
Bjorn