Re: [amibroker] Re: Amibroker, program usefullnes

Ralf and Bjorn:

One of the greatest potentials for the program is to
identify Fibonacci patterns, particularly Gartley and Butterfly patterns.
Some traders are currently trying to program PatternSmasher to do so and have
had at least some success.  How much depends on who you talk to. It
appears that it is finding these patterns.  Of course, for the most part
one is not certain what has been missed.  A work in
progress.

Bill
<BLOCKQUOTE