Re: Amibroker, program usefullnes

Hi Bjorn

thanks for the tip. It certainly looks like a good idea.
Patterns is probably what most traders look for.
I am not yet fully familiar with all the indicators
Amibroker has built in but I believe that it most likely
provides everything to search for patterns - like you say
may be a gifted soul makes some effort...

I copied the following from
http://www.kasanjianresearch.com/Features.htm

#####
How much does PatternSmasher cost?
   PatternSmasher is currently selling for $1895. this price
will be increased once the real-time version is released. If you
don't like the program, you can return it within 30 days for a refund (m=
inus shipping charges).
#####

Cheers - Ralf