Re: [amibroker] Function INT

Hi Bernard,

On Sun, 27 May 2001 at 13:17:37, bbouree@xxxx
wrote about [amibroker] Function INT:
>In a commentary I would like to print an integer value (ex 0 or 1) but I
>alwas have 1.000 printed even if I use the INT function. Someone have an
>idea ?

I use the WriteVal function and adjust the second parameter to achieve
the integer or number of decimal places that's needed.

WriteVal( close, 1.1 ) produces one decimal place (Eg 206.4)
WriteVal( close, 1.0 ) will produce the integer value (Eg 206)
WriteVal( close ) will produce the full value (Eg 206.497)

Hope this helps.

Peter
--
Peter Carr