>From:
<A title=brett_f1@xxxx
href="">brett_f1@xxxx
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, May 28, 2001 6:55 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Function
INT
Bernard,In Exploration you can use ColumnNformat =
1.0 to get a value to display with 0 decimal digits.Perhaps this
may work on commentary too?  I'm not sure since I've not written
commentary yet but I am interested in answer too.Brett--- In <A
href="">amibroker@xxxx..., <A
href="">bbouree@xxxx... wrote:> Hello> >
In a commentary I would like to print an integer value (ex 0 or 1)> but
I alwas have 1.000 printed even if I use the INT function.> Someone
have an idea ?> > Thanks> >
BernardYour
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.