Re: [amibroker] Vertical Lines

Hi Peter (a.k.a server not recognized) and Bill
(a.k.a wavemechanic)

I just watch your discussion and wonder if you
could (and willing to) write something
for the newsletter. I mean to put your time and
energy into writing
something that all AmiBroker users can benefit
from.

Maybe an AFL formula that showshow to
apply your trading experience
in AmiBroker environment?