>From:
wavemechanic

To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2001 10:13 PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: NASDAQ
download

Nate:

In contrast to stock and index data, have youfound
a way to obtain historical mutual fund data or just daily?  Perhaps you
have not tried to download historical yet (would be worthwhile checking if
this is the case).  Reports from the dCenter downloader people indicate
that it cannot be done.  Strange since historical mutual fund data can be
downloaded into a spreadsheet, but I guess not into data files used by
charting programs.  If spreadsheets can be supported from a historical
database, I cannot understand why charting program data files are not.
But then I gave up trying to understand the cyberworld after programs became
too complex for Basic back when dinasaurs roamed the earth
;-)

Bill

<BLOCKQUOTE