>From:
Dr. S.
Nathan Berger
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2001 7:44 AM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: NASDAQ
download
I download from Yahoo each evening around 9 to 9:30 PM
Eastern time.Earlier quotes are available, but in  a large database,
many quotes willnot have been updated. Mutual fund quotes are not
generally posted untilmuch later, so I retrieve those the following
day.Nate BergerAt 10:31 AM 5/25/01 -0000, you
wrote:>Hi>you are in Brussels, so GMT+1.00 hours( Im in Zagreb
GMT+1.00), US >NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX are in GMT-5.00. The difference is
6.00 hours >i.e. when is 15h.30m ( 3.30 pm in Brussels), it is 9.30 am
on >US&Canada Central Eastern Time.The US bourses close on 4.00 pm
( >22.00 on your time). Aftertrading hours depends on what ECN youwish
>to use.>>Good
Luck>Drazen>>>>>>>---
In amibroker@xxxx, GEERTS.JOHAN@xxxx wrote:>> Hello,>>
>> Please, can anybody tell me from what time on I can start
>downloading >> the NASDAQ closing quotes from Yahoo forthat
day?  Your
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.