Re: [amibroker] Vertical Lines

I've never seen such a thing.  Gann squares
are usually a table drawn by hand in a spiral where the key dates are thoseat
certain angles of the square (or hexagon).  Numbering starts at the centre
and radiates outwards in a spiral.  When a price is hit at say the 90deg
radial then usually it means the next stop of is another quadrant angle such as
45, 180, 270 (from memory).  So whatever price was at that point is the
possible up/downside.

Frankly I think its a bunch of crap. Plenty
of newsgroups don't give this approach much credit and note that Gann survived
on the money from his family business not from trading. Or so I'm
told.

How its proposed to turn all this into an indicator
I wait with interest - academic interest not serious trading
interest.

<BLOCKQUOTE