WOW....This may be TOO much

Hello All,

Now that I have this mega-database of over 9,000 stocks, what do I do
with it? I'm thinking that daily updates with this size of database
may be too time consuming. Historical updates sure have taken some
time. Any suggestions out there for culling it back to a more
manageable size and what a manageable size might be based on your
experience?

I'd like to keep key representatives from different sectors and
industries maybe.....Is it possible to automate, with any of Ami's
language, a means of keeping the best and dumping the rest? I'm very
curious what others may have done or what their approach to data
overload is. Thanks in advance.

Larry