Re: Yes! I got it.......

--- In amibroker@xxxx, tjaneczk@xxxx wrote:
> Hi,
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxx, acs64@xxxx wrote:
> > I have the stocks with historical quotes and tried to import all
of
> > them in one shot. My computer just laughed at me and did
nothing.
> > So I'm in the process of importing pieces of the quote database.
> > It's a long process but I'm up to the letter i at this point.
>
> You can import multiple stocks in one shot - just go to the import
> file dialog and select the files while holding SHIFT key depressed.
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko

Thanks Tomasz. I did try this, but perhaps the import was too large
or my computer too slow, but the longest time elapsed and nothing
happenned. I didnt know if it was the size of the import that was
slowing it down, or it simply wasnt executing the command. I've
found if I instead break it down into smaller pieces, it seems to
work better on my computer. Time to upgrade!

Larry