Re: AFL Mystery - 4th

Hi,

Simply re-assign the value to the buyprice variable
AFTER using exrem.

... your formula here buyprice gets assigned once ...

buy = exrem(buy, sell);
sell = exrem(sell, buy);

// now buy value is evaluated once again to
// change only when filtered buy occurs
buyprice = valuewhen( buy, buyprice, 1);

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko