Re: Parabolic SAR next day value

Hi Tomasz,

Thanks for the info ... I am aware of the AFL functions, but if I try
to get the SAR value for tomorrow (the day after the last day in the
array) it returns the same value as the last day in the array. IS
this actually the value calculated from the last days data which can
be used as the SAR value for the next days trading (acc to Wilders
trading system) ???

Thanks.

Cliff Elion

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <tj@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> There is a built in function in AFL that calculates
> Parabolic SAR:
>
> SYNTAX sar( accel = 0.02, max = 0.2 )
> RETURNS ARRAY
> FUNCTION Calculates predefined Parabolic SAR indicator.
Acceleration is