Re: [amibroker] Parabolic SAR next day value

Hi,

There is a built in function in AFL that calculates
Parabolic SAR:

SYNTAX sar( accel = 0.02, max = 0.2 )
RETURNS ARRAY
FUNCTION Calculates predefined Parabolic SAR indicator. Acceleration is
given by accel argument and maximum acceleration level is given by max
argument
EXAMPLE sar()

You can reference previous and future values of any indicator
using Ref() function.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko