re extra chart signals

Hi all me again :)))

I was wondering if the Guru window could be used to
capture setup signals?

I am using the bow tie 2.3 that i posted to
see

setup = low< Ref(low,-1);buysignal =
high> ref(high,-1);

now these only give true of false signals to Ami is
there a way to capture and  print the Date in the Guru window
?

currently i can only manage stuff like
this:

 1.000 Setup value    now i
guess this telling me that there is a signal    1.000 Buy signal
valuesetup signal   0 periods ago.buy signal   0
periods ago.

  0.000 Setup value   1.000 Buy
signal valuesetup signal   4 periods ago.no signals during
last 10 periods.

the problem I see so far is the it needs to
look for signal from the condtrue (bow tie 2.3) forward until the next condition
is meet condition order , then print dares or something in the Guru window when
and if the lowref becomes true  ...

phew i hope you follow what im on about, Ican see
Geoff scratching his head already ..

:)))

Thanks David