a little trap with the ExRem( buy, sell ) statement

Just little trap I noticed when using the "ExRem(
buy, sell ) " in conjunction with sell=0

logical really but it wasn't until I change my code
to show only buy signals that many known buy's vanished from the chart
!

For those not sure what I'm say :
the ExRem( buy, sell ) statement says don't print
another buy signal on the chart until I have received a sell BUT if you set
sell=0; a sell signal will not be generated, there for if you have a buy already
signalled early on in your chart nothing will appear within your search
range.

buy= condtrue and condorder and lowref and setup
and buysignal; //you can remove the buysignal and watch for the price breackout
above the pull back if you have live data

sell = 0;/*sell =
c<ma(close,20);*//*sell= close < sar();*/

/*buy = ExRem( buy, sell ) AND strlen( name() ) ==
3;sell = ExRem( sell, buy ) AND strlen( name() ) == 3;*/

Regard David