>From:
Hal Brehe

To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2001 5:37 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: MSODATA, TC2000
and QuotesPlus data feeds
Hi Tomasz,Are be beginning to edge into RT
data now with QP? WOW, I think that would stir up a great many YEH's!! Ifyou
are talking ONLY about EOD, then I'd like to put a plug in for
MSODATA.com  They provide daily US data, all funds, all futures, all
indices and all stocks for $9.95/mo and $99.50 for a year. For
the 12 month subscription you receive a CD with years of historical data.It
is a reasonably good quality source. Ticker lists are available from the site.
They deliver ascii data, and I believe it could be put directly into
the AB Data files. They have been around forever. The only drawback is that
they like time to correct and get the RIGHT data values, so the data is
available a bit late - I believe it's after 4pm PST, ask that question before
you sign up. For the buck, it can't be beat. Unfortunately no Canadian Stocks.
There is a One Month Free Trial. Regards, HalAt 09:28