Re: [amibroker] TC2000 and QuotesPlus data feeds

Tomasz:

Another suggestion is to use the real-time output from
QuoteTracker.  They have numerous RT feeds for stocks, options, and futures
from most brokers that customers use with QuoteTracker, as well as free
streaming data from Scottrade.  The program is excellent freeware
<A
href="">(www.quotetracker.com)
that is being enhanced and improved "daily."  QT provides access to the
data received through their HTTP API (<A
href=""><FONT
size=3>http://www.quotetracker.com/qtserver.htm).  There
has been discussion of doing this on QT's Yahoo board (Groups), and it appears
to be a straightforward task to utilize the data.

Bill

<BLOCKQUOTE