Re: AFL

I can offer a little help with a couple of questions. For ATR, try
this link http://www.equis.com/free/taaz/avertrurang.html it also has
descriptions for most other TA terms too.

For other areas to asist with program writing, print out copies of
all the newsletters and the manual. The newsletters also contain
some links to AFL code that is different from what is printed on the
newsletter. Download and read those. I also went through each of
the sample indicators and printed the code out from too for ideas on
how to write code.

For your last question, I'm not sure of the answer but I have seen
reference in I think a newsletter for how to do a trend line and
likely liner regression.

Brett