>From:
Geoff
Mulhall
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2001 8:18
PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: bow
tie

David,

The attached will get you in the vacinity of what
you want - but not by the way you are trying to achieve it.

The problem in coding what you after is the
timeframe it is to happen within. Is it within 3 days, a week, 2 weeks etc
etc.

You'll probably always want to judge foryourself
when the pullback is complete and thus when it is safe to
buy. This code should select
the candidates you're after - but after that it's up to you to pull the
trigger.

/* Breakout  - Afl implementation by Geoff
Mulhall 12/5/2001 */

range = 5;maShort = 10;maMedium =
20;

/* Breakout Criteria */

oneAtr = ref(atr(range),-1);

cond1 = close > ma(close,maMedium) + 0.75 *
oneAtr;

buy = cond1;

sell = close < ma(close,maShort);

buy = exrem(buy,sell);sell =