Re: [amibroker] YahooGroups delays /losts posts Re: Indicator Overlays

Hello,

I answered to your question 2 days ago. Unfortunatelly,
it seems that YahooGroups server delays delivery and even
don't deliver some posts recently.
(They had some server maintenance work + downtime yesterday, and this may be the reason)

BTW, my answer was:
Yes you can, just use the following formula:

graph0 = rsi( 7 );
graph1 = rsi( 17 );
graph2 = rsi( 45 );

graph1style = graph2style = 1;