From: "Tomasz Janeczko" <tjaneczk@xxxx>
To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2001 6:51 PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: AFL Library

Hello Jaco and the others,

Thank you for your e-mail. All the features you propose are just great, but
one problem appears...

What I am afraid of, is that neither you nor I will have enough time to
spare to maintain this list.
As you said you are not HTML guru so I don't want to load you with work that
is truly hard
(creating/maintaining AmiBroker site was/is).

The only workable solution is automated one. Because I really want to put my
time
and energy into developing AmiBroker itself I think that we (the group
members)
should find a third-party solution (preferable free) to handle this.

Alternatively, another Yahoo group (private, member - only) can be created
and
I can get the articles/formulas posted to it once a week and put onto
AmiBroker members area. The format of the submissions is to be defined so it
can be searched easily using (already working) search engine on AmiBroker
site.

... or maybe someone has a better idea?

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko