Indicator Levels

Dear Tomasz,

I am a new user of Amibroker, and have been quite busy merely learning how
to adapt some of my existing techniques to this new analysis platform. Let
me first say how impressed I am with this program. It has some truly
amazing capabilities and your level of support to users such as myself is
tremendous. I had somewhat underestimated the learning curve I would need
to climb in order to become more proficient, but I am also becoming more
and more convinced that this is time well spent.

I have learned a great deal from all of the responses and posts to this
user group forum, but I have been unable to find my question answered
anywhere. I am interested in learning if there is any way I can see the
value of an indicator (custom or built-in) other than on the latest day
which I have coded to appear in the title. That is, if I am looking at a
chart on May 4th, is there any way I can see what my ADX level was for say,
April 10th, other than the unscientific method of trying to position the
cursor as close as possible to the indicator line and seeing the pop-up
box? Any assistance that could be offered would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dave Beaudoin