RE: [amibroker] Excel 2000 Point & Figure Add-In

Hi Tomasz,

>BTW: How does your program link to www.qp2.com?

Via their DLL ... they offer a COM add-in also (I have found the DLL to be
faster because you can limit the number of days-of-data in the DLL.
Although this feature will be available in the next version of their COM
add-in.)

I believe I emailed you privately requesting you to have a look at the
Quotes Plus service. They offer a free trial (development tools are on the
CD) and their technical support is almost as sparkling as your own - they
are very quick to answer questions and customize solutions.

They are the best data vendor in the business if you ask me (which I don't
think you did but I just wanted to give them a plug anyway).

Peter Gialames

PS email me if you have other questions, privately if you find it more
appropriate.