Re: [amibroker] Can only download 90 quotes

Hi David,

Send me your list exactly as you bring up in AmiQuote. I'll try it from
the states to see if I can duplicate your problem. As I understand it,
your system is NOT registered -- shouldn't matter. Please
"Attach" your list as a xxx.tls file.

Regards,

Hal