Re: Can only download 90 quotes

David,

I have not experienced any troubles with AmiQuote recently, even for
a very large stock list. One suggestion for you is to try clearing
your browser cache. I noticed that it fills up with all those
requests, and perhaps this is hindering further quote requests. If
you're using IE5, you can clear the cache by going into
Tools>Internet Options and deleting the temp files.

Just a suggestion. Good luck,
jim