Re: [amibroker] Sharing

Jaco:

I could have the best system ever devised and if I didn't have money
management and good security selection I would still fail. If you have
experience that allows you to be successful your sage words of advise at
the right times will be more valuable than any equation I could possibly code.

Steve W.